Search This Blog

Monday, July 21, 2008

Forever


Please play this video, not for the pictures, but for the song..... let your heart listen to the words. God is the ONLY reason we are able to make it through this temporary life here on earth.....

An exerpt from my 'Who Am I?' post......


".... GuitarMan gets the award for making the biggest impact in the smallest amount of time. GuitarMan led us to a faith. That then led to Hubby (then my boyfriend) becoming a Christian, and now my children being raised in that environment, many friends I have been able to introduce to God and hopefully it
will impact for generations to come! He also taught us the importance of life, and how short it truly is. Most importantly of all, he showed my mom what she deserved in a husband. I miss him every single day. GuitarMan passed away after a long struggle with illness at 50 years old."


It has been 5 years today since GuitarMan left us to have a new and healthy body, to sit along side his Lord and Savior. It has also been 1 year for my brother-in-law since he lost his dad to illness and physical struggle. The only thing that can help a day like this pass is to picture 2 big guys with their hawaiian shirts having a major jam session on their guitars before God.



We miss you, Guitarman.
Photobucket

We Miss you, DRD.
Photobucket

3 comments:

April said...

XXXOOO!! Praying for you and the rest of your family today. I know it doesn't get "easier" but I hope you feel God's loving arms around you! Love ya Bestie!

April said...

AND I just noticed your ticker!!! 5lbs! WHOOO HOOO!!!! Good Job and Stay Strong! I'm so proud of you!

Kara said...

You were the first one to make me cry today. LoL....I'm trying not to think about it all. I miss them both so terribly and wish that they were both here to experience everything going on in our lives.

I hope you're doing ok today. Love you.