Search This Blog

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

We had a very nice Halloween! But with working, I wish it was always on a Saturday! We hurried over to get the kids dressed, went ToTing, then rushed over to my brother-in-law's for a costume party! BabyGirl won best children's costume! I am sure it was her diva princess attitude which made the costume better... lol.

Enjoy our pics!

Photobucket

My Godson, Rafael
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dopey was a popular prop!
Photobucket

Hi-Ho.... Work, Work, Work, Work
Photobucket

Lot's of my neices and nephews and other special kiddos
Photobucket

My nephew Jacob- the Jackie
Photobucket

My pretty nieces
Photobucket

My nephew the Joker
Photobucket

Scarface
Photobucket

Dopey turns mobster
Photobucket

Snow Whites
Photobucket

Alice
Photobucket

Thanks for looking!!!!!!

No comments: